13 days until Christmas! Can you believe the holidays are already here? I still have SO MUCH Christmas shopping to do with so little time. Here’s one gift idea you won’t want to miss out on. These affordable holiday press-on nails are the perfect stocking stuffer!
Honestly, my nails always look bad because I pick at them. I know, bad habit but I can’t help it! When I’m stressed out or watching a scary movie, my nails just disappear. Occasionally, I’ll go to the nail salon and get fake nails put on in order to keep my hands looking decent, but the glue they use ends up ruining my nails once they come off. Plus, they’re expensive to keep up with! Other times I’ll use regular nail polish, but it’s messy, takes too long to dry, and only lasts for a few days.
I decided to try out the imPRESS gel manicure set and let me tell you I am IMPRESSED!
Here are 5 reasons these affordable holiday nails are the perfect stocking stuffers:
- They’re affordable! This kit was only around $8. How can you beat that? Getting fake nails at the salon ends up being over $30. No thanks.
- It took me 5 minutes to apply all of the nails. It was so much faster than waiting to get them done at the salon. And there’s no more waiting for your nails to dry, unlike using nail polish.
- There’s no mess or smell, which allows you to put them on wherever you are, like a car or plane.
- These nails are incredibly easy to apply. You just find the right size nail for each finger, take off the clear backing, and press the nail down firmly. They last for about a week, but even if one or two come off early there are plenty of extras in the package to replace them.
- The long-lasting adhesive doesn’t ruin your nails like the glue usually does. You can just peel them off to remove them. No acetone is needed.
- There are so many different designs and colors to choose from. I chose the kit called “Boogie Down,” which is a matte burgundy color with glittery gold accent colors. I’ve been getting so many compliment!
There you have it! Beautiful & Affordable Holiday nails in minutes! You can find these nails here.